Getty Images is offering two $15,000 grants for organizations that support documentary photography and its practitioners, either through public engagement or professional development. These project‑based grants are intended for educational programs, workshops, exhibitions and other initiatives that reinforce the power of photography as a journalistic medium. The grants are open to non‑profit organizations of any size, worldwide.
Rules & Requirements
- Applicants must apply using our online application form linked above.
- Deadline May 15, 2022 (midnight PDT)
- Application should include:
- Biography/CV of the organization or principal individual applying for the grant.
- Project proposal (max 1000 words)
- Budget detailing how grant money will be spent.
- Two (2) $15,000 grants for organizations that support documentary photography.
- Awarded programs should begin within 12 months of receiving grant.
- Our grants are not meant to fund: an organization's general operating costs; for‑profit companies; or individual artists in the production of photography.
- Individuals proposing projects ancillary to photography are eligible to apply.
TOOLS & SERVICES
© 2022 Getty Images. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images.